Modern Central Heating Boilers come in several types:
The installation of all types are covered by British Standard BS 6798
There are many different makes and models. Don't always look at the boilers make, just because it is going cheap. always check to see in the future if the boiler breaks down, are you able to afford the parts. Some boilers can last up to 2 years before small sensing divices start to go wrong. always get advice to see how we could save you money, now and in the future. Have a look at boiler on the internet and get their prices, give us a call and see how much we could save you on that boiler. we are offering full discount to our customers. So feel free to contact us.
Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
Modern central heating boilers comes in several types:
Room sealed, natural draught
Room sealed, fan assisted - none condensing
Room sealed, fan assisted - condensing
The installation of all types are covered by British Standard BS 6798.
The majority of boiler manufactures recommend annual servicing for boiler operating under normal conditions. Boilers operating under adverse conditions (e.g. very dirty atmosphere) may require more regular servicing.
- Remove burner and injectors and clean
- Remove fan (if fitted)
- Clean fan impeller of all dust and debris
- Check fan for damage to impeller or wear in bearings
- clean heat exchange and flue ways
- check burner for signs of splitting, especially around the burner ports
- check burner for signs of corrosion or leaking end-plates
- Replace end plate gasket if necessary
- Inspect injectors for evidence of damage or wear
- Replace if necessary
If it is a room sealed appliance then these should be added
- Check case seals for damage or wear
- Replace case seals if necessary
- Check boiler casing/combustion chamber for signs of corrosion
- Check tubes from fan to air proving switch for dust & debris or any damage
Re-assemble boiler and check
- Heat input and operating pressure (legal requirement)
- Check all controls and safety devices for correct operation (legal requirement)
- Check flame picture and combustion ratio if approriate or necessary
Our price For Boiler Service is £50 pounds and nothing else, for any reason if there was a problem the engineer will let you know before any further work can be carried out.
The prices for boiler ranges from different makes and model, we could get you your boiler on a discounted price, all you have to do is let us know which boiler you want, and we would get you a price.